Five signs that Your Program Management Information Solution is Not Ready for the Future - Sign 2
Sign 2 – Lack of Flexibility
“The only sustainable advantage you can have over others is agility, that’s it.”—Jeff Bezos
How can you assess whether your system will deliver the flexibility and agility you require? Ask yourself these questions:
- Do you have to call your vendor when you need a new report, dashboard, or workflow created?
- Are you constantly paying for new features and modifications to fit how you are running your programs?
- Is it difficult to drive best practices that deliver program efficiency?
- Does it take time and money to make updates or changes to your system in order to respond to market disruptions or act on promising opportunities?
- Are you having issues deploying the system across your network to be used everywhere and by every user involved in the program?
If the answer to any of these questions is yes, it is time to evaluate how you are running your capital programs. To get your flexible and agile checklist and learn about the other four signs when determining if your program management information system is ready for the future, download Future-Proof Your Capital Program Management Strategy. Five signs that Your Program Management Information Solution is Ready for the Future.